What’s the next best thing to visiting your local quilt shop? Getting fabric in the mail! Quilters Warehouse has several fabric clubs. You choose from eight different clubs . . .
- 30′s Favorites - Reproduction prints from around the 1930′s
- Calendar Colors - Color, Prints and Themes that will change with the seasons
- Christmas - Reds, Greens, Gold, and Glitz!
- Floral Prints - Flowers and Floral Prints (think Spring & Summer year round)
- Landscapes - Sky, Grass, River Rocks, Bricks and More
- Marble Maniacs - Marbled, tone on tone from a variety of manufacturers
- Novelty - From Buttons to Bells, Music to Playtime
- Thimbleberries - Thimbleberry prints (need we say more?!)
Then you choose how much fabric you will want each month. The options are Fat Quarters, Half Yard Cuts, Full Yard Cuts. With most of the clubs you’ll receive 5 pieces each month, the same week of the month. Look forward to “squishies” in the mail. What fun!! These deliveries will surely inspire you.
And, if you like surprises, you could try the Ugly Duckling Fabric Club.
Each month you’ll receive 3 yards of various cuts from end of bolts. There’s a swan in every bag!