This giveaway is now closed. Winner has been chosen, notified, and is listed at the end of this post. Thanks for visiting!
Time for a giveaway! This time we’re giving away a pattern, and some background fabric to get you started.
Mary Herschleb of MH Designs has dozens of paper pieced patterns. You’ll find wall hangings, placemats, table runners and toppers, ornaments and more. The changing seasons, nature, vacations, family, and humor all have found a place in her projects. Fall Wreath is a 15″ x 15″ wallhanging or mini table topper that can be as colorful and as vibrant as you want. Pull our your scraps or buy a handful of fat eighths.
To get you started we’re going to include 3/4 yard of a background fabric. This will give you enough for the block background, for the borders, the backing, and even the binding. All you need to add is the color!
Marble Mate Ivory by Moda will make a perfect background. It doesn’t have a distracting pattern but it does have enough value variation to make it interesting. You should have just a little left over to add to your scrap pile.
You have a few chances to enter the giveaway . . .
- Check out all the MH Designs patterns and leave a comment on this post naming one of the patterns that you like.
- Browse the quilting fabrics and leave a comment naming at least one fabric you would use for this pattern.
- Share our Facebook post about this giveaway, and then leave another comment letting us know you shared.
- Share (on Facebook) again on day 2 (Saturday) of the giveaway, and then leave another comment letting us know you shared.
- Share (on Facebook) again on day 3 (Sunday) of the giveaway, and then leave another comment letting us know you shared.
- Follow us on Pinterest, and then leave a comment telling us you followed (or that you already do).
That’s SIX chances at winning. Just be sure to leave a comment here on the blog for each of the chances, as we will choose a winner from the comments using a random number generator.
Giveaway ends midnight (CST) Sunday, September 30th 2012. Open to US residents only.
Congratulations to Deb G.! Happy sewing!