If you are anywhere near East-Central Illinois or West-Central Indiana don’t miss the Illiana Quilter’s Shop Hop. This year’s shop hop will take place June 16 – 20. Ten quilts shops will be participating. Purchase a passport for $5 at any one of the shops and start traveling!
Participating shops are:
- Prairieland Quilts, Cissna Park IL
- Threads of Time, Danville IL
- Rossville Quilts, Rossville IL
- Cheryls Quilt Shop, West Lafayette IN
- The Needle & I, Rantoul IL
- Top Shelf Quilts, Frankfort IL
- B & J’s Sewing Center, Bourbonnais IL
- A Quilting Bee, Mahomet IL
- Sewing Boutique, Hoopeston IL
- Sew Sassy, Urbana IL
- Grand Prize: 50 yards of fabric in 5yd coordinated packages
- 2nd Prize: 100 fat quarters
- 3rd Prizes: $50 Gift Certificates, one from each shop
To be eligible for the above prizes get your passport stamped at each shop.
Each shop will also hold individual door prize drawings for a $25 Gift Certificate.
Each store has designed a block and each store has designed a quilt around the 10 blocks and will have the quilt on display. Purchase the block from each store and purchasing the finishing kit at the store that designed the layout you like best.
So, have fun, enjoy exploring new to you shops, build your stash, and become eligible for prizes! Fun, fun, fun.
Another plus: 20% of all passport money will go to the National Children of Veterans Foundation Assoc.